Are you serious about becoming a filmmaker in the Hudson Valley?
If so, then apply to HUDSY’s paid apprenticeship program! We are looking for filmmakers early in their careers with the drive and dedication to commit to a five month part-time program beginning February 2022.
As a HUDSY Apprentice you will:
- Shadow working professionals and help out on real shoots.
- Become an integral part of the HUDSY production team.
- Attending skill building workshops.
- Shoot live events in the Hudson Valley.
Apprentices must commit around 10 hours a week to the program, although that number will fluctuate up and down depending on production schedules. You will be paid a monthly stipend and college students may receive internship credits.
We have a limited number of slots for the next apprenticeship cohort beginning February 2022. In order to be accepted into the program you need to demonstrate that you are already taking a career in video production seriously. To do that, we require you to:
- Fill out an online application, which includes essay questions, work samples and a request for references who can speak to your experience and your dedication to your work.
- If we like what we see, we’ll be in touch to schedule an interview with a member of the HUDSY team via zoom.
- If you become a finalist, we will be in contact with your references.
To apply, submit your online application by October 22, 2021.